About Our Department

The German Department of CBC Monkstown is a committed and vibrant department, facilitating learners of all abilities to achieve their full potential as speakers of the EU's most spoken mother tongue. Over the years we have built on excellent classroom practice to enrich the learning experience of our students with a highly successful exchange program, language assistants, pen-pals and the use of ICT and interactive digital media projects.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

6th Years German Oral Meeting April 1st 2010

Guys, I'll see you today, April 1st, in room F4. I have been unable to post any work on the blog page and it occurred to me that I really don't need to. It's easier for me to go through the stuff with you in person and copy what you need. I'll bring up a printer, type up what's needed and print off for you individually.

When I see you later, I will go through what is missing, what you have - and you have nearly everything - and provide you with a last opportunity to go through the exam with me present. If you do't turn up,well, that's your business.

Viele liebe Gruesse,

Herr Morgan
PS. I have your subjects translated and ready....